Wow, what a way to start a Christmas break.
Yesterday morning started off in a panic.
1. An annoying telemarketer calls James cell phone and that’s what wakes us up…at 8:30AM.
2. I discover that my alarm didn’t go off at 6AM *grumbles*
3. Luna who always starts yelling at me at 5:30Am decides that she’ll just sleep in for a change. Yeah, she just had to pick the one day we needed to be up, lol.
4. Call Greyhound just to find out that if we can’t make the 10AM bus then we’re just shit out of luck and have to buy the tickets all over again. Oh and the next bus isn’t until midnight. *midnight*
5. So, quick run around the house and throw last minute stuff in suitcases, feed Luna, rush Luna through parktime while all the time watching the clock.
6. Everything is all set and finally tag Uber for a pickup…*groans* it’s a driver I had before that is as smart as, well never mind.
Exciting morning right? Well, we make it to the station in time, but guess what? Ha, the driver is late! All that running around and missing getting Mr. Sub just to end up waiting on the driver after all.
Luna was a little out of sorts for a while due to me rushing her, but once we got settled on the bus she was a good girl and slept the whole trip.
This makes the second year that we’ve had fun getting started on our trip to Petawawa for the holiday. Maybe we should try hitch hiking next year?
Luna meets Missy and Willy
Oy, now the first visit definitely did not go off perfect. Missy and Willy did not like the fact that Luna was in *their* house. Big bad hyper puppy lets growl and snarl at her and maybe she’ll go away?
Nope, sorry puppies doesn’t work that way. I just introduce you to each other one at a time and use food as bait, ha!
Missy and Luna aren’t friends yet…too protective over who they see as *their* humans. Missy snaps at Luna if she gets too close to James and Luna snaps at Missy if she gets too close to me. Still needs work, but much better than dealing with constant snapping and growling and wanting to bite heads off.
Luna and Willy, well I don’t think they care about each other now as far as who’s boss.
While here Luna will of course be on leash and attached to me…which she absolutely hates! In fact she’s complaining about that very thing as I write this, lol.
Ha, I think I started a bad habit. I was laying on the couch and Luna hopped on top of me and curled up. It was sooooooo cute! Tried taking a picture but James is a horrible picture taker. He chopped our heads off. *sighs* so hard to find good help.
Luna is definitely out of sorts here though. Constantly whining and grumbling and groaning at me. Not use to the whole idea of *whoops* must be constantly attached to mom again, who knows.
Now as long as the *warm* weather doesn’t the huge pile of snow into a mess I should be able to get someone to video Luna in the snow this time. Keep your fingers crossed.