Welcome to the little sweet potato 2.0 and how things are different this time around!
For those that are not aware because you aren’t following me on twitter or facebook, this little sweet potato is also a boy. He is our little Snowman and due in December! His name is Kalvin.
Lol, we played the guess his name game and let me tell you, the names people guessed during 3 rounds was just priceless. No one came close to getting it right until I gave a huge clue, but it was still fun!
So, all about this little guy!
1. I don’t feel him move as much as I did with Baby J and that’s taking some getting use too. As tiny as I am I’m use to feeling them fluttering around by the time I reach 3 and a half months! Nope, this time around the layout of inner parts makes it a bit different.
2. 2. He was not shy at all about letting us know he was a boy right out the gate. Thanks to Aira who described our ultrasound picture, hahaha, he’s posing for the whole world to see.
3. 3. I’m still sitting under 160 pounds at 18 weeks. Whereas with peanut I was almost 170.
4. 4. He loves pineapples, eggs ***thank god***, orange juice, corn and string beans mixed together, anything from taco bell, salads and yogurt!
5. 5. Now with this little bugger I get no gentle nudge of hey mommy I’m hungry! Nope, right out the gate it’s hey woman feed me and feed me now!
The most adorable thing is peanut and the baby to be. Lol, he likes poking my belly and saying hi to his little brother. He even gives him a kiss. I can’t wait until the day when Kal kicks him back to see what he does, hahahah.
Our next doctors visit is on Wednesday August 1, 2018. I think at that time is when we will be picking the eviction date for the little Snowman. So until then, have a great night. It’s time to feed the Snowman before he kills me, lol.